[ale] To Dr. Dowd - Linux med. billing & scheduling software?

Robert Reese ale at sixit.com
Sun Sep 16 22:09:47 EDT 2007

Hi Dr. Dowd, and anyone else pondering this question,

Are you aware of any billing and/or scheduling software for Linux?  I've been doing billing for a psychologist and use that dreaded Medisoft.  I've priced other solutions, all for Windows, and haven't found one that is worth the asking price; all seem to have the 'never-left-beta' feeling and dreadful interfaces.  It's also one of the tie-downs that I have with Windows.

I figured that you would be the best expert on this subject. ;c)

TIA,
Robert~

P.S. - Impressive bio, doc!

   * Microsoft is NOT a standard. *