[ale] *Serious* motherboards?

aaron aaron at pd.org
Thu Sep 13 11:18:38 EDT 2007

On Thursday 13 September 2007 10:04, JK wrote:
> aaron wrote:
> > [scissors of brevit]
>
> > On the same good authority I understand that LNS is
> > currently ordering parts to assemble a few more of these
> > servers and they would probably be amenable to building
> > you a turn key unit at a hard to beat price if you want to
> > email them (at cc).
>
> Hmmm... tempting, but since I am not (any longer) an
> Atlantean, it would be more like "Very Remote Net Solutions"
> in my case :-)

Hey, dude, there's this great new thing called UPS!  ;-)

LNS has been shipping these servers to customers and has the
packing worked out to make it survivable (at least for anything short
of Fed-X using a forklift for jousting practice)..  Whether the shiping
$$ outweigh the research, part snaggng and assembly time for you
is the question.

Of course, if you're not in the US, it's a different story. :-)

peace
aaron