[ale] xbox 360 Media server?

James Sumners james.sumners at gmail.com
Tue Sep 11 17:31:05 EDT 2007

You want to look for UPnP media server software capable of identifying
itself as Windows MCE. I really haven't found anything other than
Connect360 for OS X that works well. I think, and I haven't really
looked at this problem in a while, that TVersity
(http://www.tversity.com/home) is the most complete cross platform
solution. I do not like TVersity.

When you do get it setup, you will only be able to connect to one
computer at a time from the 360. If you want to connect to another
computer, you have to remove the association to the current computer
and setup a new connection.

--
James Sumners
http://james.roomfullofmirrors.com/