[ale] Slightly OT Joomla

John C jcouncilman at knology.net
Mon Sep 10 09:49:10 EDT 2007

I use Joomla also and am VERY happy with it.  It's all written in PHP, so
it's easy to write your own modules if you like (in PHP).  Since Joomla is
so popular, there are tons of plugins for it that will do just about
anything you want.

Let me know if you have any questions on using it.  I'll be glad to help.