[ale] Slightly OT Joomla

Linux User linux-user at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 10 00:12:19 EDT 2007

I am currently in a learning curve building a large website for myself.  I am using Go Daddy, a linux server and Joomla 1.5.  I uploaded it, installed it, and am working my way through a book on it.  There is a standard webpage they have set up to fill the home page for my website for now.  My problem is, will I have to keep an admin login on each website i start with this thing?  I thought I could just log into Go Daddy and get there.  This is some really nice stuff and I am just getting started.

gj

Kick back and relax with hot games and cool activities at the Messenger Caf?.
http://www.cafemessenger.com?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_SeptWLtagline