[ale] OT: Barcamp in Atlanta ((+ Alabama LUG Fest )+ALE-UbuntuInstall Fest))

Jeff Lightner jlightner at water.com
Thu Sep 6 11:03:31 EDT 2007

No my complaint was about the Atlanta BarCamp link.  First link provided
takes you to a page asking for your email (as if!).   Bypassing that I
go to a link for a wiki which then took me to the main site which
offered videos to learn about it rather than just having text.

As I noted in my earlier email the Birmingham announcement seemed rather
clear.   The Atlanta one seems to have gone out of its way to make
information gathering an annoying experience.   For all one could tell
without loading the videos it was a camp for cocktail servers...