[ale] OT: Barcamp in Atlanta ((+ Alabama LUG Fest )+ ALE-Ubuntu Install Fest))

aaron aaron at pd.org
Thu Sep 6 00:35:41 EDT 2007

There's also the Alabama LUG Fest approaching on Sept. 22nd,
which "will  take the form of a BarCamp", to quote their web page:

   http://barcamp.org/AlabamaLugFest2007

H.P. Ladds brought that event to our attention last month and
Brian Pitts has set up a ride share sign up page for that at

    http://polibyte.com/wiki/LUGFest

Also, as a little advance notice, ALE will be holding a joint install
fest with the Georgia Ubuntu users group on Saturday, Nov. 10th.
The event will NOT be a BarCamp, but it WILL dovetail with the
release of Ubuntu Gutsy at the end of October.  Our planned
Central Meeting presentation for October will also be featuring
Ubuntu.

Linux rules.
:-)

peace