[ale] Old computers for reuse?

Jeffrey B. Layton laytonjb at charter.net
Mon Nov 26 15:41:23 EST 2007

Alex LeDonne wrote:
> On Nov 26, 2007 3:26 PM, Jeffrey B. Layton <laytonjb at charter.net> wrote:
>
>> Afternoon,
>>
>> Does anyone know of anyplace that will accept old(er) computers
>> for reuse? If not, how about recycling. BTW - I live in the Roswell
>> area.
>>
>> Thanks!
>>
>> Jeff
>>

> You mean, other than list members? :) How old?
>
> -A

Well, let's see, I haven't looked at all of them yet. There are a couple of
Semprons of various speeds (about 1800+ I think). There is an old either
Duron or Sempron. There's one old HP Pavilion (Celeron 633). I also
have a 15" CRT and a 17" CRT.

I have some other stuff (mostly memory, old CD players and a couple of
CD burners) but I need to catalog those first.

I'll catalog everything and repost before I send out anything.

Jeff