[ale] macbook and linux

James Taylor James.Taylor at eastcobbgroup.com
Sat Nov 24 13:23:44 EST 2007

The specs are not to great compared to what I can pick up for sale at similar or better prices from Costco, Office Depot or even Microcenter.  You don't pay the microsoft "tax", but you pay more for less performance.  It might feel good, but it doesn't make sense economically.

It's hard to take Dell seriously about this when they offer the low end of each of their lines for not great prices on their non-ms boxes.

-jt

James Taylor
The East Cobb Group, Inc.
678-697-9420