[ale] bellsouth blockage

List lst at wiencko.net
Tue Nov 20 15:27:17 EST 2007

Speedfactory discontinued their news server a couple of years ago.  I
have had ok mail service from them, but I have had fantastic service
from a company called DreamHost.  They do not offer DSL, but do web and
email hosting at very reasonable prices.  Their service reliability is
top flight, and they have a very responsive customer service group.
They also offer a whole lot more email storage than Speedfactory, which
has a somewhat prehistoric way of allocating mail storage space across
multiple email addresses.

Might want to check them out.

Tom