[ale] OT - Hilarious Scam: Pls receive this funds immediately Mr Mills (fwd)

Adrin adrin at bellsouth.net
Mon Nov 19 21:34:49 EST 2007

I usually only reply to such messages to inform the parties that a copy
has been forwarded to the I.R.S. as an income that size is required. and
I only do that when I really feel like trying to push someones buttons.

As far as spoofed website emails and emails that seek such a reply to a
yahoo, hotmail, etc...  I forward those emails to the abuse emails of
the site that is getting spoofed and the domain hosting abuse site
discovered by the reverse lookup.  There is a 3rd that I recently found
out about, a .gov site.  I will have to wait tell it comes out of the
short term memory hole before I figure it out again.

With that said, I just figured out that spamassassin on Ubuntu 7.10
kills this Acer machine. Probably has more to do with the Pent 4 Acer
than the software.

Adrin