[ale] Speedfactory Problems ... again

List lst at wiencko.net
Sun Nov 18 21:44:51 EST 2007

Ok, that's a useful data point.  I'm in Marietta at the Cherokee county
border, out of the Roswell central office (RSWLGAMA if you speak
telco).  Sounds like you guys are north, out of Alpharetta or points
north.  Might want to check and see if you are out of the same CO
(lookup the magic identified for the switch, called the CLLI code, here:
http://www.marigoldtech.com/lists/co.php).  That may be useful in
figuring out the locus of the problem.

Tom