[ale] speedfactory issues

James Sumners james.sumners at gmail.com
Tue Nov 13 10:50:04 EST 2007

Yes, they were bought by Next Phase Wireless in early 2006. No, you
don't call India. You still call Marietta, GA. But the person you talk
into isn't guaranteed to be above script monkey level anymore. You
have a pretty good chance of talking to someone who only knows how to
go through the standard "restart your modem" and "it must be your
third party router" routine. It can be a bit difficult to make them
understand you know how to do basic troubleshooting and the problem is
beyond that, otherwise you wouldn't be talking to him. Occasionally
you can get a competent person on the phone, though.

--
James Sumners
http://james.roomfullofmirrors.com/

CH:D 59