[ale] RE: Latency issues on DSL

Greg Canter gcanter at speedfactory.net
Fri Nov 9 19:52:04 EST 2007

Perhaps it is time to move on.  Atlantic Nexus, SpeakEasy, Comcast business
(I heard it is only $10 more then residential), are the only choices I have
seen.  BellSouth blocks smtp.  To me the requirements are (in no particular
order) :

- static IP
- consistent performance
- 5 or so email accounts
- service
- price
- can I run servers on it ?
- I don't want any blocking of any type - just a pipe please

I live in Cumming, GA.
2 wks ago dial up was faster then what I am supposed to be getting (1.5M
down). That's sad.

- Greg