[ale] How do you store your passwords?

Tim Meanor timothy at meanor.net
Fri Nov 9 14:22:17 EST 2007

I use PasswordSafe when I must use Windows ( http://
passwordsafe.sourceforge.net/ ).  There's a Linux clone called
MyPasswordSafe ( http://www.semanticgap.com/myps/ ).  I haven't used
it, but according to their website, it can open the encrypted
PasswordSafe data file, and PasswordSafe can open MyPasswordSafe data
files.  That'd be convenient if you have to switch between Linux and
Windows.  I actually keep PasswordSafe on a thumb drive and run it
from there.

-Tim