[ale] Dude, you got a Dept of Homeland Security Dell !!

Alex LeDonne aledonne.listmail at gmail.com
Fri Nov 9 13:33:12 EST 2007

On Nov 8, 2007 7:28 PM, Geoffrey <lists at serioustechnology.com> wrote:
> David Tomaschik wrote:
> > Dude, you got hoaxed!
> >
> > http://www.engadget.com/2005/06/16/the-dell-keylogger-conspiracy-hoax/
> > http://www.homelandstupidity.us/2005/06/17/keylogger-found-in-dell-laptop/
> > http://www.snopes.com/computer/internet/dellbug.asp
> >
> > Nice try... and I'm sure plenty of conspiracy theorists still feel that way.
>
> *places aluminum foil cap on head*
>
> How do you know Homeland Security didn't plant those links????????
>
> I think I hear helicopters.  Black ones...

http://people.csail.mit.edu/rahimi/helmet/

Now that you have the foil cap on, the gummint can transmit better
into your mind.

"..we find that although on average all helmets attenuate invasive
radio frequencies in either directions (either emanating from an
outside source, or emanating from the cranium of the subject), certain
frequencies are in fact greatly amplified. These amplified frequencies
coincide with radio bands reserved for government use according to the
Federal Communication Commission (FCC). Statistical evidence suggests
the use of helmets may in fact enhance the government's invasive
abilities. We speculate that the government may in fact have started
the helmet craze for this reason."

Perhaps aluminum wrapped around thin sheet of lead...

-A