[ale] How do you store your passwords?

James Sumners james.sumners at gmail.com
Thu Nov 8 23:09:46 EST 2007

I use Keychain on my PowerBook. It's encrypted and does all the work
for me (most of the time). There are plenty of Linux apps that do
comparable things. I believe I used GNOME's Keyring application in the
past. But I can't remember.

The encrypted text file on a memory stick sounds like a good solution too.