No subject

bogus at does.not.exist.com bogus at does.not.exist.com
Thu Nov 8 20:40:18 EST 2007

Legal Disclaimer - PLEASE READ

Using the KeyGhost to log/record other people's keystrokes, steal passwords
or break into another persons computer without his/her knowledge can be
considered as an illegal activity. It is the final user's responsibility to
obey all applicable local, state, and federal laws. Our hardware is intended
for authorized system administrators, employers, and/or owners of the
computer. KeyGhost & partners, the device's creator, and it's employees
assume no liability and are not responsible for any misuse or damage caused
by our KeyGhost product.

You must agree to the above, before purchasing a KeyGhost device.