[ale] Setting up GNU Mailman?

questy at gmail.com questy at gmail.com
Thu May 31 12:06:34 EDT 2007

If we're talking about you, Bob, I'd say an hour.

The docs are stellar, cover several MTAs, and are easy to follow.

Essentially,

Extract
Edit config
Edit Apache config
Create first list
Paste aliases into aliases file
Restart Apache
Do the rest of the config via gui.

The last three I set up were over Sendmail +Apache, and the process was seamless.

--Jerald