[ale] Good cheap ATL-based colo facilities?

Jeff Hubbs hbbs at comcast.net
Wed May 16 23:56:07 EDT 2007

I figured that whereas it could be profitable, colo by the U just isn't
worth the administrative hassle to offer much of.  Most people like me
want a dedicated instance with root; larger operations want a quarter
rack, a rack, or maybe one or more whole cages.  People smaller than me
just use their ISP web accounts, or go Geocities, etc. etc.

For what it's worth, I went the colo route because I wanted to toss up a
Xen instance with a sub-instance for my own use and enough headroom to
host instances for other people, potentially.