[ale] Good cheap ATL-based colo facilities?

Brian W. Neu ale at advancedopen.com
Wed May 16 14:59:00 EDT 2007

What are your bandwidth requirements?  I have a small, ISP in the server
room at my office(no raised floors, reinforced concrete exteriors, 50kw
generators, or armed guards).  If two balanced T1 lines would do, then
I'm probably your best bet.  If you're looking for a high-security,
generator back-up, multiple OC45, then I'm not your best bet.  However,
I can certainly be cheap.  MRTG graphs available if you want to check
current usage.  Free Nagios monitoring and uptime recording.

I'm near Delk Rd & I-75.   Every box, currently seven, is Fedora.

What kind of availability are you looking for?