[ale] What do y'all think about Microsoft's new war?

Jim Popovitch yahoo at jimpop.com
Mon May 14 14:56:10 EDT 2007

On Mon, 2007-05-14 at 13:39 -0400, Michael B. Trausch wrote:
> This is disturbing to me.  Microsoft has pretty much declared war on
> all of us.

Correction, the MEDIA have determined that Microsoft has declared war on
all of us.   I say wait for the facts and the legal paperwork. ;-)

Microsoft is pretty good about fighting itself, from within and from
dumb mistakes/assumptions.  I don't think they will be a formidable
threat to FOSS, but that's not saying that they won't risk all to
try. :-)

-Jim P.