[ale] Replacing HD with a CF card for firewall box

Warren Myers volcimaster at gmail.com
Mon May 14 11:23:54 EDT 2007

Why not leave a small hard drive in the machine for /var and /tmp? might
even be worth getting a 3.5-2.5 bracket and using a laptop drive for those
partitions.

WMM

On 5/14/07, Daniel Kahn Gillmor <dkg at fifthhorseman.net> wrote:

http://warrenmyers.com
"God may not play dice with the universe, but something strange is going on
with the prime numbers." --Paul Erd?s
"It's not possible. We are the type of people who have everything in our
favor going against us." --Ben Jarhvi, Short Circuit 2