[ale] Interest in Unix and Intel Boxes?

W. Keith Miller smeadspam100 at speedfactory.net
Sat May 12 10:20:52 EDT 2007

Hey guys,

I am getting rid several Sun machines, an Alpha and some
execess inventory from my basement. If anyone is interested in
purchasing some of the inventory I've included the list.

These are pick up only (sorry, I don't have time to pack 'em and ship
'em). I've loaded OpenBSD 4.1 on these systems that are complete to
make sure they'll run .

Contact me off list if possible. Thanks.

William

======================================

Sun
Classic Model 447
TMS390S10 @ 50 Mhz
32MB RAM
(1) CONNER, CFP2105S 2.14GB, 172A> SCSI2
$5.00

Sun
Cassic Model 447
TMS390S10 @ 50 Mhz
64MB RAM
(1) SEAGATE ST15230N  4.29 GB
$7.00

Sun
Sparcstation 5 Model 544
MB86904 @ 110 MHz
64MB RAM
(1) ST34502LC SUN 4.2G
(1) TOSHIBA, XM-5401TASUN4XCD
$12.00

Sun
Spacstation 10 Model 144
(2) SM51 ? TMS390Z50 @ 50MHz
64MB RAM
(1) ST11200N 1GB
$15.00

Sun
Ultra 10
UltraSPARC-lli 440Mhz
1GB RAM
(1) 9GB Seagate IDE
w/ Extra 330MHz CPU and Extra PCI backplane
$65.00

Digital/Compaq
164LX/Proliant 1000 Case
21164 533Mhz
512MB RAM
(3)ST15150N (4.0G)
(2)IBM DHFS (4.2G)
(1) NEC CDROM - CD Cartridge
$100.00

IBM
Personal Computer 350
Intel Pentium 133Mhz
80MB RAM
6.2GB Maxtor IDE
$5.00

No Name Box
Cyrix PR150 (133Mhz)
64MB RAM
S3 Video PCI
No Drive
Free

Dell
GX110 Tower
No CPU
No Memory
i810 Motherboard
Free

Sun
X3671A CREATOR3D SERIES 3 DOUBLE BUFF (UPA) Video Card
15MB RAM
$10.00

LSI
SYM22801
PCI-Dual Channel Multi-function Single-ended Ultra SCSI
Includes 530-2366-02 Cable
$6.00