[ale] Open Development/SA position

Dylan Northrup docx at io.com
Mon May 7 09:44:36 EDT 2007

A long time ago, (07.05.07), in a galaxy far, far away, John Clinton wrote:

:=Currently, I am aware of the following positions:
:=
:=NMS Developer/SA position (my original post)
:=Entry level IT Help Desk (Windows Support)
:=Several NOC Positions
:=Engineering positions (Java Developers)
:=
:=These positions would all be based out of our Duluth office.

There's also a Systems Integrator position (like a sysadmin but with a
little more scripting and some working external systems).  It's also based
out of the Duluth office.

--
Dylan Northrup - docx at io.com - http://www.io.com/~docx/
"Harder to work, harder to strive, hard to be glad to be alive, but it's