[ale] Gnome Keyring

Jim Moore j9916moore at bellsouth.net
Sat May 5 11:48:07 EDT 2007

Can anyone tell me how to retrieve the password for the default
keyring?  Just as I was being asked to set it up for  the first time
there was a big commotion around here and by the time I got back to it
some hour and a half later, what I had started to enter was stored.
Geriatric me I've not a clue as to what I had started to enter.
Have done a "locate"  and found many many files in /usr/share and a few
in /var.
I'm hoping that if I can find the file where it is stored I can either
view what was entered or enter a new password.

Thanks for any and all help.

Jim