[ale] Open Development/SA position

Jamey Owens vindir at comcast.net
Sat May 5 02:50:13 EDT 2007

Seems there are lots of visits from company employs after the ribbing. ;)

If any of you guys are still keeping an eye on this thread you might check
out Daniel Robbins homepage.  Just noticed he put out an open call to the
community that he's looking to hear what neat ways people are using Gentoo
in the wild.  Seems like someone at Tangberg could make a good plug for his
blog and some exposure for your company.

Linkage:
http://www.funtoo.org/drobbins/blog/2007/04/how-are-you-using-gentoo.html

Cheers,
JO