[ale] Open Development/SA position

Jeff Lightner jlightner at water.com
Thu May 3 17:03:37 EDT 2007

Interesting to see Video On Demand stuff in thread - I'd resisted
posting a rant about the fact that my Comcast VOD has been unavailable
since Saturday.  Comcast says "the third party company hasn't resolved
it" but of course won't say who that third party is or provide an ETR.

One wonders if there isn't a relationship between a newly available job
and the unknown third party.  :-)