[ale] Open Development/SA position

Warren Myers volcimaster at gmail.com
Thu May 3 16:22:26 EDT 2007

especially when they're written in perl!

/me ducks

On 5/3/07, Jeff Lightner <jlightner at water.com> wrote:

> "disturbed" - That's an understatement on how I always feel when
> monitoring systems page me at 2 in the morning.

http://warrenmyers.com
"God may not play dice with the universe, but something strange is going on
with the prime numbers." --Paul Erd?s
"It's not possible. We are the type of people who have everything in our
favor going against us." --Ben Jarhvi, Short Circuit 2