[ale] SUN VM

Jeff Lightner jlightner at water.com
Tue Mar 13 14:23:28 EDT 2007

There are Sun Chauvinists in the world.  Perhaps he ran across one who
extolled the virtues (and virtualizations) of Solaris.  I run across
them regularly on the LinuxQuestions site - they always seemed miffed
when I infer Solaris isn't the be all and end all of UNIX computing.
That's silly when of course everyone knows HP-UX fills THAT role.  ;-)

I wasn't advocating the Sun solution per se - just noting it's out
there.