[ale] SUN VM

Greg Freemyer greg.freemyer at gmail.com
Mon Mar 12 15:25:19 EDT 2007

All,

I have a potential client that I've been talking to for a couple
years.  He never actually has any budget, just lots of plans.  I have
mentioned VMware type solutions and previously he had pretty flatly
said no the whole concept.

Anyway he just said he wants his new project to use Sun's VM (virtual
machine) software.

I'm pretty surprised because in the past he was always real tied into
Win2003 (etc.) for his servers so I would have thought VMware GLX
(iirc) would be the way to go.

Does anyone know if Sun has some kind of new VM software that will run
Windows virtual servers?

Thanks
Greg
--