[ale] OT: SPAM is winning

Scott Castaline hscast at charter.net
Sat Jun 30 19:32:50 EDT 2007

I have suddenly started receiving an increase of SPAM. I thought I had
finally got the situation under control, but now I'm receiving what
looks like scanned in images as the message and the attachments are
PDFs. To make it worse they seem to be cloning legitament email
addresses, so I'll initially think they are legit, never mind my
filters. Some of the email addresses are ones from people that I know
but when I dig through the header in a text editor it definitely is not
coming from who it says it is. Anybody else getting this? Anyone know of
a way around this?