[ale] MBA schools

Brandon Colbert colbert.brandon at gmail.com
Tue Jun 26 21:28:06 EDT 2007

I think I will try WGU because it is non-profit and support by major
corporations. It is unique to the online world of schools. I like the fact
that all tests are not taken at home, but at a supported Prometric site.

I have talk to upper management where I work, and the advise I got from the
VP was, "knowledge is only what you make of it." If you know what you are
doing, and have the skills to bring new ideas to a company, know ones is
going really question your education.

I do run a small IT consultant company that I am expanding, so that I can
hopefully leave the "corporate slave world" one day. I figure that an MBA
will give me the knowledge I need to be make my company successful, and it
will make me more marketable in the corporate world. I know zero about
accounting and finance, I just started migrated to GNU Cash. LOL.  Although
I which GNU Cash was web based, like SQL Ledger.