[ale] MBA schools

Bob Toxen transam at verysecurelinux.com
Fri Jun 22 15:19:45 EDT 2007

It has been my experience (quite a while since college) that the
school's reputation in general and in your major is EVERYTHING!
Factor that in with the cost.

I've never heard of any of those schools.  If you had the money Harvard
or Stanfurd (sic- Stanford/Berkeley rivaly) would be it.  Try to find
an employer that would pay for school and consider GaTech, UGA or, on the
cheap, Kennesaw.

My $0.02.  Btw, that expression comes from first class postage costing
$0.02 in 1926.  I came across such a letter visiting my aunt, who gave
me about $20 worth of opinions.

Bob