[ale] Open-source software license manager - OT Driving

Jeff Lightner jlightner at water.com
Fri Jun 22 14:10:51 EDT 2007

Right - just being picky.  I for one love the "freedom" of long road
trips until I hit things like a 3 hour construction delay outside of
Little Rock in late July with no A/C :(

On the flip side is seeing things like a wall of cumulonimbus clouds
sitting above the range of hills you're approaching and having the
feeling you're driving straight into the heavens (or the nether
regions).  It's a great window into the world seeing things like herds
of buffalo and elk in Yellowstone, the Grand Canyon, the Black Hills of
South Dakota, or Niagara Falls or the Atlanta or the Pacific or the
Gulf.

If only I could find a way to drive to Hawaii...

Ah well, at least I have my 8 tracks to keep me entertained along the
way.