[ale] Heya folks! Any suggestions for a geek moving to/near Atlanta?

David Corbin dcorbin at machturtle.com
Sun Jun 17 16:53:42 EDT 2007

On Sunday 17 June 2007 12:16, Brian Schenken wrote:
> Well we made it to Atlanta - what a beautiful place!
>

> We've spent Friday and the weekend house hunting.  We found one in
> Lawrencville that we really like, any thoughts on that area?  The
> house we are looking at is near a middle school that is rated 9/10 by
> greatschools.net.  It looks great to outsiders like us...

1) that's a really big area so it's hard to judge.
2) It /really/ does depend on where your work is.   All I  recall having seen
is "North Atlanta".  Where is your office going to be?

David Corbin
Support Laurie's Century Ride for Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
Donate at http://www.active.com/donate/tntga/tntgaLCorbin