[ale] Text Terminals (VT525 or similar)?

JK jknapka at kneuro.net
Thu Jun 14 16:52:12 EDT 2007

Michael B. Trausch wrote:

> Does anyone know where I could find any VT525 terminals?
>
> I have looked around, and I can't seem to get any for what I would call
> a reasonable price.  Any color text terminal would work, though.  I am
> just looking for something that hooks up via a serial connection.  I'd
> really like to find something that is being thrown away, of course, in
> arena?but I don't know if I could get that lucky.  I suspect that most
> people have junked theirs by now.

I have what I believe to be a VT100 in my garage (it's under
a bunch of boxes at the moment), which worked (as in, I could
log into a Linux box using it) the last time I plugged it in,
and which I'm willing to part with for the price of shipping.
Not color, though.  If you're interested, I'll dig it out
and see if it still works.

-- JK

--
"What can be asserted without evidence can also be
dismissed without evidence." -- Christopher Hitchens