[ale] LPI Level 1 and level 2 training/certification in Atlanta

Daniel Howard dhhoward at comcast.net
Thu Jun 14 08:05:10 EDT 2007

Through a combination of Jim Kinney and I telling APS how important
training is in converting their IT staff to Linux (still some
naysayers...) I think I have managed to convince them to explore getting
their staff certified at some level via training by a professional
organization.  Does anyone have experience/feeling about some of the
local organizations (e.g. Atlanta Technical College) or roving
organizations (Unitek) who offer LPI Level 1/2 certification training
here in Atlanta?

Daniel
--
Daniel Howard