[ale] Heya folks! Any suggestions for a geek moving to/near Atlanta?

Brian Schenken brian.schenken at gmail.com
Sun Jun 10 17:14:55 EDT 2007

heh, taking a break from packing - whew!  This is one heck of an
adventure.  You know, it's sort of sad but I'd rather Atlanta live up
to the Southern  - nationalist, conservative, bible thumpin, tobacco
spittin, gun totin stereotype than it's reputation for bad traffic. :P

I can blend in with fundies just fine - when it serves me... just hate
to be doin it on a freeway that's a parking lot.

sean: That's great news about the smokin, nothing kills the pleasure a
big fat steak chimichanga and a ice cold cervesa worse than a couple
hags lighting up in the booth behind you. (Just happened to me in
South Carolina a couple weeks back and I'm still bitter)  Heh.I
remember though, that when I was a smoker there was nothing finer to
me than lighitng up after a gutbuster of a meal.  What a hypocrit I
am.

Ok, break's over.

/me goes back to work.  At least all the heavy stuff is loaded.