[ale] Clock problems with two SuSE setups

John Mills johnmills at speakeasy.net
Mon Jun 4 14:40:47 EDT 2007

Alas and alak,

This definitely seems to be Linux problem. Stops, starts, and reboots into
and between WinXP don't show any problems with the clock handling.

Good try, though.

I am still checking whether either of these laptop models actually uses a
replaceable BIOS battery - they might be semi-permanently installed.

Thanks anyway.

 - Mills