[ale] Evolution has issues

cfowler cfowler at outpostsentinel.com
Fri Jun 1 12:10:02 EDT 2007

Well I thought it was just FC6 but now I think it is Evolution itself...

I upgraded my desktop to FC6.  Evolution and FF have random crashes.  On
FC3 I could keep FF up for days.  Now thorough the day as I'm browsing
it may just barf on a page and terminate.  Evolution has been doing it
as I change folders.  I could restart both up to 10 times per day.

I upgraded my laptop to Xubuntu 7.04.  Evolution is behaving the same
way now.  It could be possible that my large IMAP files are causing
issues since all my installs of Evolution access the same server.  The
whole reason for using IMAP is central storage of mail.

Chris