[ale] OT: Alpharetta Power

Alex LeDonne aledonne.listmail at gmail.com
Tue Jul 17 09:22:00 EDT 2007

Full "wide-spread" (GA Power's term) outages in chunks of Roswell
early this morning - about 0420 - 0530 at home. Whee.

On the original blinky power issue, if the lines coming in are
overhead, your friend may want to ask GA Power to check for branches &
whatnot, and for possible water issues in & around the entrance head.
In another part of Roswell last year, we had a wet pine branch short
out the overhead lines. Zzzzot-CRACK!

Good luck.

-A