[ale] A "high quality" domain name registration?

Mike Harrison meuon at geeklabs.com
Mon Jul 16 09:38:00 EDT 2007

> No experience with godaddy, but I blew a domainname once because I
> used a registrar out of Germany to save some money.  I don't remember
> the details, but it had to do with trying to transfer to a new

Just feel compelled to plug:   domainmonger.com

I pay them too much ($17/year per domain)
and they've saved me thousands of dollars (or more)
because when I've called a couple times with real issues,
an intelligent english speaking human has made miracles
happen in minutes. Priceless.

I have 52 domains with them now.. and they continue to get
future business. Plain simple working control panel, OpenSRS
powered/backed and good people. I hope they last a long time.