[ale] OT: maybe, it is for Linux use

danlambert@bellsouth.net danlambert
Thu Jul 12 21:59:02 EDT 2007

I totally ceased using and specifying Seagate a few years ago, since I NEVER had one last more than 6 months. in dozens of drives I sold and installed, I had to replace every stinking one of them before theyreached sx months of age.

I will not buy a Seagate drive. Period.

Find a Hitachi or Fujitsu drive if the WD isn't one that you are willing to rely on.

Dan