[ale] A "high quality" domain name registration?

Bob Toxen transam at verysecurelinux.com
Thu Jul 12 20:12:09 EDT 2007

IMO networksolutions.com should be decertified as a registrar due to
improper practices.  Their bad service is why ICANN broke their
registrar monopoly.  I've been trying unsuccessfully for 13 years to
get them to release my cavu.com domain to me.

I found Godaddy's web site a pain to use, unlike eNom's.

I've been very happy with eNom.com for many years.  They've been down 1
day during those many years.  Their customer support people are excellent
and answer the phone on the first ring.  They use Linux DNS servers,
scattered around multiple Internet backbones (despite having headquarters
in Redmond) , geographically dispersed, with generator backup power.