[ale] Hmm. I'll bet a bunch of geeks are here too

James Sumners james.sumners at gmail.com
Wed Jul 11 21:07:16 EDT 2007

ROT13 is merely adding 13 to the character. I.E. 'A' = 'M'. I believe
Julius Caesar used ROT3 to encode his battle messages. So, the concept
is anything but new.

A quick search verifies that it was indeed ROT3 --
http://www.answers.com/topic/caesar-cipher

--
James Sumners
http://james.roomfullofmirrors.com/