[ale] BackupPC

Steve Tynor stevejunk at iintiip.com
Fri Jul 6 10:55:56 EDT 2007

I think that is an install-time configuration parameter (don't ask me
why it's not in the general config.pl - I'm just a happy backuppc user,
not a developer :))

To change the install dir after the fact, try editing the TopDir
variable in /usr/local/BackupPC/lib/BackupPC/Lib.pm. I'm not sure if
that's the kosher, recommended technique, but I'd think it will work.

Steve