[ale] Anyone checked out Slackware 12 yet?

Geoffrey lists at serioustechnology.com
Wed Jul 4 08:45:42 EDT 2007

For all you folks who are considering Slackware, may I suggest that you
purchase a subscription.  Slackware is the oldest distro around and
Patrick Volkerding, the man behind slackware is pretty much a one man
team when compared to the other large distros.  As I understand it, he's
recently had some health issues.  Just the same, the releases continue.

Whenever I'm looking for a full functional, but small footprint install,
Slack is my first choice.

--
Until later, Geoffrey

  - Benjamin Franklin