[ale] anyone have a copy of Madriva 2007 dvd I can come pick up

Louis Zamora LouisZ at senecadata.com
Wed Jan 31 08:49:50 EST 2007

Thanks Everyone who continue to respond offline and offer me a DVD.

Geoffrey saved the day. Though he lives in Acworth, happened to be
coming by Buford at 0dark:30 and gave me a copy.

Thanks again for reminding me of the spirit of ALE when it started in
'94.

It feels darn good to be a recipient of strangers contributing to my
success and, as Ben Franklin admonished us to do; I promise to pay it
forward.

Louie