[ale] Debian & ZoneMinder

Brandon Colbert colbert.brandon at gmail.com
Mon Jan 29 13:25:34 EST 2007

I have it already installed. Everything looks good, but it doesn't work. I
think it doesn't know where to find it, and I can't help it find it. LOL

apt-get install libssl-dev
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
libssl-dev is already the newest version.

dpkg -L libssl-dev |grep md5.h
/usr/include/openssl/md5.h